Victorian Boosting Productivity Energy Assessment Grants
What is it?
The Victorian Boosting Productivity Energy Assessment Grants is providing support to small to medium sized businesses to enable them to carry out an energy assessment, and identify and implement energy improvements.
An energy assessment will identify potential energy efficiency improvements for your business, review pricing tariffs, and suitable renewable energy options.
Funding is available to cover 50% of the cost of an energy assessment. Grants are offered at two levels: a basic energy assessment is up to $2,000 and a detailed energy assessment is up to $6,000, with a $3,000 assessment recommendation implementation bonus available to both grants.
Find out more: Sustainability Victoria, Government of Victoria
Vic Energy Assessment Grants Documentation
Who can apply?
The Boosting Productivity energy assessment grants program will be offered to eligible businesses
- Small and medium sized businesses with less than 200 full time employees
- Spending over $20,000 a year on energy
How does the grant work?
Funding is available to cover 50% of the cost of an energy assessment.
Grants are offered at two levels:
- A basic energy assessment is up to $2,000
- A detailed energy assessment is up to $6,000,
- A $3,000 assessment recommendation implementation bonus is available to both grants.
When can I apply?
Energy assessment grants are open now until 28 September 2018, or unless funds are exhausted earlier.
How can Conservia help?
- We provide complete energy solutions; we will help you with the audits, assist with the application process and deliver turnkey whole of facility energy efficiency solutions
- We supply financing for energy efficiency projects.
- We guarantee project success and take on the project risk through energy performance contracting.
Energy project funding with no initial outlay
There are several potential sources of capital for your business available. Take advantage of secure funding or fund your project through energy savings.Find out more